Mission Statement & Charter
“To provide well led, accessible care in a caring, safe and courteous manner ensuring that our patients’ needs are at the heart of all the services that we provide in an ever changing world”
What You Can Expect From The Castle Medical Group:
- We aim to work within the framework of NHS Primary Care Services to provide the highest quality care which meets the identified needs of all our patients.
- We aim to always greet you with a smile, treat you with courtesy, respect and dignity regardless of age, gender, religion or ethnicity
- We aim to listen, discuss all your options, explain what treatment is available and refer you on to other experts where necessary
- We aim to utilise specialist expertise within the practice team and externally and encourage the continuous education and professional development of all members of the practice team
- We always maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf and pride ourselves in promoting an open and safe environment within our practice
- We are a training practice and pride ourselves in our commitment to learning, keeping up to date with the developments in health care to assist our patients in their treatment and developing the new healthcare workforce
What We Ask From You:
- Be nice and friendly with our staff. We know you are not always feeling your best when you visit us, but we put patients at the heart of everything we do and treat everyone fairly and we respond really well to please and thank-you’s!
- Keep your appointment whenever you can. But if you can’t, just let us know as soon as possible and we will be happy to reschedule for you. This allows someone else to have your appointment.
- Expect to wait 48 hours for your repeat prescription
- Talk to us! We are always happy to hear your suggestions. We work best when we work together with our patients.
- Please be considerate of other patients. We understand waiting can be frustrating, but please be patient if you have to wait a little longer than you would like.
- Help us to look after our lovely new building by treating it with respect